The Monmouth-NJ Hawks and the Iona Gaels will both be gunning for a victory on 2/26/2017 at 4:00 PM when they meet in a game matchup.
Monmouth-NJ Hawks vs Iona Gaels
When: 4:00 PM ET, Sunday, February 26, 2017
Where: Hynes Athletics Center, New Rochelle, New York
|857||Monmouth-NJ Hawks||2 (-110)||164.5 (-110)||-125
TV: 4:00 PM
PREDICTION: IONA , MONMOUTH
Oddsmakers currently have the IONA listed as 2 point favorites versus the MONMOUTH, while the game’s total is sitting at 164.5.
Overall Team Offense
- The Iona Gaels are ranked 95 for offensive field goal percentage shooting 45.7% while attempting 61.6 shots per game. The Gaels shooting percentages include 76.6% for free throw percentage and 39.8% for three point percentage so far this season.
- The Monmouth-NJ Hawks are ranked 224 for offensive field goal percentage shooting 43.3% while attempting 62.7 shots per game. The Hawks shooting percentages include 74.9% for free throw percentage and 37.3% for three point percentage so far this season.
Home and Away
- The Iona Gaels are 8-3 at home this season, and 12-7 against 7-4 opponents.
- At home the Gaels are averaging 82.5 scoring, and holding teams to 77.1 points scored on defense.
- The Monmouth-NJ Hawks are 11-4 while on the road this season, 17-2 against conference opponents, and 8-3 against non-conference opponents.
- On the road, the Hawks are averaging 77.1 scoring, and holding teams to 74.0 points scored on defense.