The Rider Broncs and the Quinnipiac Bobcats will both be gunning for a victory on 2/26/2017 at 2:00 PM when they meet in a game matchup.
Rider Broncs vs Quinnipiac Bobcats
When: 2:00 PM ET, Sunday, February 26, 2017
Where: TD Bank Sports Center, Hamden, Connecticut
|849||Rider Broncs||2 (-110)||163 (-110)||-125
TV: 2:00 PM
PREDICTION: QUINNIPIAC , RIDER
Oddsmakers currently have the Rider Broncs listed as 2 point favorites versus the Quinnipiac Bobcats, while the game’s total is sitting at 163.
Overall Team Offense
- The Quinnipiac Bobcats are ranked 273 for offensive field goal percentage shooting 42.3% while attempting 65.0 shots per game. The Bobcats shooting percentages include 68.1% for free throw percentage and 32.3% for three point percentage so far this season.
- The Rider Broncs are ranked 160 for offensive field goal percentage shooting 44.3% while attempting 61.9 shots per game. The Broncs shooting percentages include 66.4% for free throw percentage and 32.9% for three point percentage so far this season.
Home and Away
- The Quinnipiac Bobcats are 6-7 at home this season, and 7-12 against 3-7 opponents.
- At home the Bobcats are averaging 79.8 scoring, and holding teams to 83.6 points scored on defense.
- The Rider Broncs are 8-9 while on the road this season, 9-10 against conference opponents, and 7-4 against non-conference opponents.
- On the road, the Broncs are averaging 71.4 scoring, and holding teams to 72.5 points scored on defense.