The KENT ST and the BUFFALO will both be gunning for a victory on 11/6/2018 at 7:30 PM when they meet in a game matchup.
KENT ST GOLDEN FLASHES vs BUFFALO BULLS
When: 7:30 PM ET, Tuesday, November 6, 2018
Where: UB Stadium, Buffalo, New York
|101||KENT ST||-20 (-110)||41.5 (-110)||900
TV: 7:30 PM
PREDICTION: BUFFALO , KENT ST
Oddsmakers currently have the BUFFALO listed as -20 point favorites versus the KENT ST, while the game’s total is sitting at 41.5.
Overall Team Offense
- The Buffalo Bulls are ranked 53 on offense, averaging 421.9 yards per game. The Bulls are averaging 173.2 yards rushing and 248.7 yards passing so far this season.
- The Kent State Golden Flashes are ranked 75 on offense, averaging 392.9 yards per game. The Golden Flashes are averaging 177.7 yards rushing and 215.2 yards passing so far this season.
Home and Away
- The Buffalo Bulls are 4-1 at home this season, 5-0 against conference opponents and 7754-7754 against non-conference opponents.
- At home the Bulls are averaging 34.2 scoring, and holding teams to 25.6 points scored on defense.
- The Kent State Golden Flashes are 1-5 while on the road this season, 1-4 against conference opponents and 7754-7754 against non-conference opponents.
- On the road, the Golden Flashes are averaging 19.3 scoring, and holding teams to 40.5 points scored on defense.