The UTAH ST and the BYU will both be gunning for a victory on 10/5/2018 at 9:00 PM when they meet in a game matchup.
UTAH ST vs BYU
When: 9:00 PM ET, Friday, October 5, 2018
Where: LaVell Edwards Stadium, Provo, Utah
|311||UTAH ST||-2.5 (-110)||55.5 (-110)||120
TV: 9:00 PM
PREDICTION: BYU , UTAH ST
Oddsmakers currently have the BYU listed as -2.5 point favorites versus the UTAH ST, while the game’s total is sitting at 55.5.
Overall Team Offense
- The Brigham Young Cougars are ranked 125 on offense, averaging 295.0 yards per game. The Cougars are averaging 132.0 yards rushing and 163.0 yards passing so far this season.
- The Utah State Aggies are ranked 31 on offense, averaging 475.0 yards per game. The Aggies are averaging 190.5 yards rushing and 284.5 yards passing so far this season.
Home and Away
- The Brigham Young Cougars are 1-1 at home this season, 0-0 against conference opponents and 6110-6110 against non-conference opponents.
- At home the Cougars are averaging 24.0 scoring, and holding teams to 12.0 points scored on defense.
- The Utah State Aggies are 0-1 while on the road this season, 1-0 against conference opponents and 6110-6110 against non-conference opponents.
- On the road, the Aggies are averaging 31.0 scoring, and holding teams to 38.0 points scored on defense.