The Detroit Mercy Titans and the Green Bay Phoenix will both be gunning for a victory on 2/26/2017 at 3:00 PM when they meet in a game matchup.
Detroit Mercy Titans vs Green Bay Phoenix
When: 3:00 PM ET, Sunday, February 26, 2017
Where: Resch Center, Green Bay, Wisconsin
|831||Detroit Mercy Titans||-10.5 (-110)||169.5 (-110)||400
|832||Green Bay Phoenix|
TV: 3:00 PM
PREDICTION: WI-GREEN BAY , DETROIT
Oddsmakers currently have the WI-GREEN BAY listed as -10.5 point favorites versus the DETROIT, while the game’s total is sitting at 169.5.
Overall Team Offense
- The Green Bay Phoenix are ranked 213 for offensive field goal percentage shooting 43.5% while attempting 64.0 shots per game. The Phoenix shooting percentages include 70.2% for free throw percentage and 32.7% for three point percentage so far this season.
- The Detroit Mercy Titans are ranked 133 for offensive field goal percentage shooting 44.9% while attempting 59.7 shots per game. The Titans shooting percentages include 66.0% for free throw percentage and 37.1% for three point percentage so far this season.
Home and Away
- The Green Bay Phoenix are 9-3 at home this season, and 11-6 against 6-6 opponents.
- At home the Phoenix are averaging 82.3 scoring, and holding teams to 78.6 points scored on defense.
- The Detroit Mercy Titans are 3-12 while on the road this season, 6-11 against conference opponents, and 2-10 against non-conference opponents.
- On the road, the Titans are averaging 76.0 scoring, and holding teams to 87.5 points scored on defense.