The Fairfield Stags and the Niagara Purple Eagles will both be gunning for a victory on 2/26/2017 at 2:00 PM when they meet in a game matchup.
Fairfield Stags vs Niagara Purple Eagles
When: 2:00 PM ET, Sunday, February 26, 2017
Where: Gallagher Center, Niagara Falls, New York
|853||Fairfield StagsD||1.5 (-110)||147 (-110)||-120
|854||Niagara Purple Eagles|
TV: 2:00 PM
PREDICTION: NIAGARA , FAIRFIELD
Oddsmakers currently have the Fairfield listed as 1.5 point favorites versus the Niagara, while the game’s total is sitting at 147.
Overall Team Offense
- The Niagara Purple Eagles are ranked 262 for offensive field goal percentage shooting 42.4% while attempting 60.9 shots per game. The Purple Eagles shooting percentages include 75.2% for free throw percentage and 38.3% for three point percentage so far this season.
- The Fairfield Stags are ranked 157 for offensive field goal percentage shooting 44.4% while attempting 60.0 shots per game. The Stags shooting percentages include 68.6% for free throw percentage and 33.4% for three point percentage so far this season.
Home and Away
- The Niagara Purple Eagles are 5-7 at home this season, and 6-13 against 3-8 opponents.
- At home the Purple Eagles are averaging 76.0 scoring, and holding teams to 76.5 points scored on defense.
- The Fairfield Stags are 7-7 while on the road this season, 10-9 against conference opponents, and 5-4 against non-conference opponents.
- On the road, the Stags are averaging 72.9 scoring, and holding teams to 75.8 points scored on defense.