The George Mason Patriots and the George Washington Colonials will both be gunning for a victory on 2/26/2017 at 2:00 PM when they meet in a game matchup.
George Mason Patriots vs George Washington Colonials
When: 2:00 PM ET, Sunday, February 26, 2017
Where: Charles E. Smith Center, Washington, District of Columbia
|825||George Mason Patriots||-3.5 (-110)||145 (-110)||145
|826||George Washington Colonials|
TV: 2:00 PM
PREDICTION: GEORGE WASHINGTON , GEORGE MASON
Oddsmakers currently have the George Washington Colonials listed as -3.5 point favorites versus the GEORGE MASON, while the game’s total is sitting at 145.
Overall Team Offense
- The George Washington Colonials are ranked 302 for offensive field goal percentage shooting 41.3% while attempting 55.2 shots per game. The Colonials shooting percentages include 74.6% for free throw percentage and 37.0% for three point percentage so far this season.
- The George Mason Patriots are ranked 120 for offensive field goal percentage shooting 45.1% while attempting 57.4 shots per game. The Patriots shooting percentages include 74.5% for free throw percentage and 35.9% for three point percentage so far this season.
Home and Away
- The George Washington Colonials are 11-3 at home this season, and 7-8 against 8-5 opponents.
- At home the Colonials are averaging 70.4 scoring, and holding teams to 64.6 points scored on defense.
- The George Mason Patriots are 7-3 while on the road this season, 8-7 against conference opponents, and 10-3 against non-conference opponents.
- On the road, the Patriots are averaging 74.3 scoring, and holding teams to 70.4 points scored on defense.