The Illinois-Chicago Flames and the Wright St. Raiders will both be gunning for a victory on 2/26/2017 at 2:00 PM when they meet in a game matchup.
Illinois-Chicago Flames vs Wright St. Raiders
When: 2:00 PM ET, Sunday, February 26, 2017
Where: Ervin J. Nutter Center, Dayton, Ohio
|823||Illinois-Chicago Flames||-8 (-110)||155.5 (-110)||280
|824||Wright St. Raiders|
TV: 2:00 PM
PREDICTION: WRIGHT ST , IL-CHICAGO
Oddsmakers currently have the WRIGHT ST listed as -8 point favorites versus the IL-CHICAGO, while the game’s total is sitting at 155.5.
Overall Team Offense
- The Wright St. Raiders are ranked 173 for offensive field goal percentage shooting 44.1% while attempting 56.8 shots per game. The Raiders shooting percentages include 75.8% for free throw percentage and 36.9% for three point percentage so far this season.
- The Illinois-Chicago Flames are ranked 174 for offensive field goal percentage shooting 44.1% while attempting 59.3 shots per game. The Flames shooting percentages include 70.7% for free throw percentage and 38.2% for three point percentage so far this season.
Home and Away
- The Wright St. Raiders are 11-4 at home this season, and 10-7 against 9-4 opponents.
- At home the Raiders are averaging 79.5 scoring, and holding teams to 75.1 points scored on defense.
- The Illinois-Chicago Flames are 5-7 while on the road this season, 7-10 against conference opponents, and 7-6 against non-conference opponents.
- On the road, the Flames are averaging 78.5 scoring, and holding teams to 82.6 points scored on defense.