The Marist Red Foxes and the Siena Saints will both be gunning for a victory on 2/26/2017 at 4:00 PM when they meet in a game matchup.
Marist Red Foxes vs Siena Saints
When: 4:00 PM ET, Sunday, February 26, 2017
Where: Times Union Center, Albany, New York
|855||Marist Red Foxes||-12.5 (-110)||150 (-110)||600
TV: 4:00 PM
PREDICTION: SIENA , MARIST
Oddsmakers currently have the SIENA listed as -12.5 point favorites versus the MARIST, while the game’s total is sitting at 150.
Overall Team Offense
- The Siena Saints are ranked 128 for offensive field goal percentage shooting 45.0% while attempting 58.1 shots per game. The Saints shooting percentages include 71.1% for free throw percentage and 31.9% for three point percentage so far this season.
- The Marist Red Foxes are ranked 248 for offensive field goal percentage shooting 42.7% while attempting 54.7 shots per game. The Red Foxes shooting percentages include 72.3% for free throw percentage and 33.6% for three point percentage so far this season.
Home and Away
- The Siena Saints are 9-4 at home this season, and 11-8 against 3-8 opponents.
- At home the Saints are averaging 74.8 scoring, and holding teams to 71.8 points scored on defense.
- The Marist Red Foxes are 2-13 while on the road this season, 5-14 against conference opponents, and 3-8 against non-conference opponents.
- On the road, the Red Foxes are averaging 64.6 scoring, and holding teams to 79.3 points scored on defense.