The NORTH TEXAS and the UTEP will both be gunning for a victory on 10/6/2018 at 7:30 PM when they meet in a game matchup.
NORTH TEXAS vs UTEP
When: 7:30 PM ET, Saturday, October 6, 2018
Where: Sun Bowl, El Paso, Texas
|359||NORTH TEXAS||26.5 (-110)||53 (-110)|
TV: 7:30 PM
PREDICTION: UTEP , NORTH TEXAS
Oddsmakers currently have the UTEP listed as 26.5 point favorites versus the NORTH TEXAS, while the game’s total is sitting at 53.
Overall Team Offense
- The Texas El Paso Miners are ranked 125 on offense, averaging 295.4 yards per game. The Miners are averaging 170.2 yards rushing and 125.2 yards passing so far this season.
- The North Texas Mean Green are ranked 18 on offense, averaging 494.0 yards per game. The Mean Green are averaging 158.6 yards rushing and 335.4 yards passing so far this season.
Home and Away
- The Texas El Paso Miners are 0-2 at home this season, 0-1 against conference opponents and 6117-6117 against non-conference opponents.
- At home the Miners are averaging 15.0 scoring, and holding teams to 28.5 points scored on defense.
- The North Texas Mean Green are 2-0 while on the road this season, 0-1 against conference opponents and 6117-6117 against non-conference opponents.
- On the road, the Mean Green are averaging 45.5 scoring, and holding teams to 12.0 points scored on defense.