The St. Peter’s Peacocks and the Canisius Golden Griffins will both be gunning for a victory on 2/26/2017 at 2:00 PM when they meet in a game matchup.
St. Peter’s Peacocks vs Canisius Golden Griffins
When: 2:00 PM ET, Sunday, February 26, 2017
Where: Koessler Athletic Center, Buffalo, New York
|851||St. Peter’s Peacocks||1.5 (-110)||134.5 (-110)||-120
|852||Canisius Golden Griffins|
TV: 2:00 PM
PREDICTION: CANISIUS , ST PETERS
Oddsmakers currently have the St Peters listed as 1.5 point favorites versus the Canisius, while the game’s total is sitting at 134.5.
Overall Team Offense
- The Canisius Golden Griffins are ranked 93 for offensive field goal percentage shooting 45.7% while attempting 61.2 shots per game. The Golden Griffins shooting percentages include 73.4% for free throw percentage and 37.8% for three point percentage so far this season.
- The St. Peter’s Peacocks are ranked 237 for offensive field goal percentage shooting 43.0% while attempting 53.3 shots per game. The Peacocks shooting percentages include 71.6% for free throw percentage and 38.5% for three point percentage so far this season.
Home and Away
- The Canisius Golden Griffins are 7-6 at home this season, and 10-9 against 7-4 opponents.
- At home the Golden Griffins are averaging 76.3 scoring, and holding teams to 73.1 points scored on defense.
- The St. Peter’s Peacocks are 7-7 while on the road this season, 13-6 against conference opponents, and 4-6 against non-conference opponents.
- On the road, the Peacocks are averaging 63.3 scoring, and holding teams to 60.1 points scored on defense.