The Valparaiso Crusaders and the Northern Kentucky Norse will both be gunning for a victory on 2/26/2017 at 1:00 PM when they meet in a game matchup.
Valparaiso Crusaders vs Northern Kentucky Norse
When: 1:00 PM ET, Sunday, February 26, 2017
Where: BB&T Arena (Highland Heights), Highland Heights, Kentucky
|820||Northern Kentucky Norse|
TV: 1:00 PM
PREDICTION: N KENTUCKY , VALPARAISO
Oddsmakers currently have the N KENTUCKY listed as point favorites versus the VALPARAISO, while the game’s total is sitting at .
Overall Team Offense
- The Northern Kentucky Norse are ranked 148 for offensive field goal percentage shooting 44.6% while attempting 57.6 shots per game. The Norse shooting percentages include 67.1% for free throw percentage and 35.8% for three point percentage so far this season.
- The Valparaiso Crusaders are ranked 126 for offensive field goal percentage shooting 45.0% while attempting 57.9 shots per game. The Crusaders shooting percentages include 78.6% for free throw percentage and 33.5% for three point percentage so far this season.
Home and Away
- The Northern Kentucky Norse are 11-2 at home this season, and 11-6 against 9-4 opponents.
- At home the Norse are averaging 79.3 scoring, and holding teams to 72.6 points scored on defense.
- The Valparaiso Crusaders are 7-4 while on the road this season, 14-3 against conference opponents, and 10-3 against non-conference opponents.
- On the road, the Crusaders are averaging 73.2 scoring, and holding teams to 71.8 points scored on defense.